156 Princess Street | Kingston, Ontario
613-546-9799 | email@example.com
Stay in touch!
Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
or join our email list!
We sell new fiction & non-fiction books, including hard-to-find titles by local authors. We also offer calendars, agendas & day planners, greeting cards & postcards, journals & paper products, and magazines & literary periodicals. Not in stock? We’re always happy to place special orders for our customers.
Top 10 Reasons to Shop Local
- Money spent stays with local businesses stays in the community.
- Small businesses create more new jobs.
- Local businesses give the community its unique character.
- Small business owners invest more in the community.
- Local merchants provide better customer service.
- Small businesses increase competition and provide more choices-especially Canadian choices.
- Locally owned businesses leave a smaller carbon footprint.
- Locally owned businesses use relatively fewer public services and less infrastructure.
- Entrepreneurs and young leaders settle in communities that support local businesses.
- Small businesses give more of their proceeds to local charities.