Kingston's independent bookstore · Fiction and non-fiction since 1988
In addition to the latest fiction and nonfiction titles, we also carry hard-to-find books by local authors, including...
- The 1000 Islands: Then and Now - John McQuarrie et al.
- Celebrating Ontario - Jack Chiang
- The Convict Lover - Marilyn Simonds
- Early Photography in Kingston: from the Daguerrotype to the Postcard - Jennifer McKendry
- Honour on Trial: the Shafia Murders and the Culture of Honour Killings - Paul Schliesmann
- Kingston: a City in Canada - Robert A. Blenderman
- A Kingston Album: Glimpses of the Way We Were - Marion Van de Wetering
- Kingston and the Islands: Then and Now - Milliken, Milnes & McKendry
- Lilacs and Limestone: an Illustrated History of Pittsburgh Township 1787-1987 - William J. Patterson
- Physics at RMC: the First Years 1876-2001 - David C. Baird
- The Rideau Canal: a Historical Guide - Paul Schliesmann
- Williamsville Revisited: a Collection of Stories and Photographs - Williamsville Book Committee 2004
- With Our Past Before Us: Nineteenth-Century Architecture in the Kingston Area - Jennifer McKendry